OWC Thunderbolt 3 / 4 (USB-C) to Dual DisplayPort Adapter up to 8K
Easily add 4K, 5K, or 8K displays to your computer and enjoy stunning lifelike images, increased productivity, and enhanced gaming.
- See it all: watch videos, play games, create crisp digital signage walls, and make eye-catching presentations on a DisplayPort display or projector
- High speed: HBR3 for higher refresh rates and up to 8K UHD resolution
- Full display potential: DSC (Display Stream Compression) compatible for even higher refresh rates and up to dual 8K displays
- Stunning visuals: HDR for sharper images, brighter colours, and greater contrast
- Hear more: supports multichannel high-definition digital audio formats
- Efficient: enables high resolutions on two displays without draining system resources
- Mobile ready: bus-powered and compact for use anywhere
- 1 Year OWC Fulfilled Limited Warranty
You’ll be blown away by what your eyes are seeing when they take in up to 8K resolution delivered by the OWC Thunderbolt Dual DisplayPort Adapter. By utilizing the latest DisplayPort 1.4 technology, this high-performance adapter delivers up to 4x higher resolution versus DisplayPort 1.2 for the most visually stunning dual-display setup possible.
Experience multitasking freedom
The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dual DisplayPort Adapter enables you to work with newfound multitasking ease. Create graphics-intensive content and edit photos with more precision. Keep projects active on one screen while attending a video meeting on the other. Create a panoramic video wall for the digital signage applications. And when it’s time for play, this adapter provides higher resolutions and refresh rates for the most immersive video gaming experience available.
Dual display uses
Though just one Thunderbolt port on your computer, the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dual DisplayPort Adapter opens up a world of possibilities:
Stream high-resolution, life-like content on multiple monitors; keep active projects open on one display while viewing members of an on-line meeting on another display; Watch chat boxes and connect with your followers easier on a second display.
Online learning is highly improved as you can read text or watch the instructor on one display as you take notes on a second display.
Stretch that racing and flight sim game across two screens for an unbelievable view. Dedicate one screen as a dedicated map or voice chat display to eliminate the hassle of minimizing game windows.
With its compact size and bus-powered convenience, this handy adapter makes it easy to always be ready for a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) office or classroom presentation. It’s also great for taking along with your Thunderbolt-equipped iPad to enjoy video content on a bigger screen.
1. Actual resolution and refresh rate dependent upon capabilities of the host, cables, and display.
2. MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, and iPad systems using the new Apple M1 chip support only a single external display over Thunderbolt.
(1) OWC Thunderbolt to Dual DisplayPort Adapter
(1) Thunderbolt cable
(1) Quick start guide
1 Year OWC Fulfilled Limited Warranty
|Resolution||Single display up to 8K @ 30Hz or 8K @ greater than 30Hz with DSC
Dual display up to 4K @ 60Hz, 4K @ 144Hz with DSC, or 8K with DSC
|macOS Compatibility||macOS 10.12 Sierra
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
macOS 10.14 Mojave
macOS 10.15 Catalina
macOS 11.x Big Sur
macOS 11.1 Big Sur
macOS 12.x Monterey
|Pc Os Compatibility||Windows 10 32-bit Edition
Windows 10 64-bit Edition
|Mobile Os Compatibility||iPadOS 14|
|Dimensions||Height: 1.6 cm (0.6 in)
Length: 6.3 cm (2.5 in)
Width: 5.6 cm (2.2 in)
|Weight||55.6 g (0.12 lbs)|
|Input Connection||(1) Thunderbolt 3|
|Output Connection||(2) DisplayPort 1.4|
|Ambient Temperature||Operating: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)|