Transcend DrivePro 250 dashcam - STARVIS™ image sensor, Wi-Fi, GPS/GLONASS, microSD memory card included
Transcend's DrivePro 250 dashcam was designed with both style and safety in mind. The DrivePro 250 features a STARVIS™ image sensor to capture high-resolution videos with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. In addition, it features a GPS/GLONASS receiver, a built-in battery, a handy snapshot button, and Wi-Fi connectivity. More than just a safety device, Transcend's DrivePro 250 is a fellow traveller ready to explore more of the world with you.
STARVIS™ high-sensitivity image sensor
The DrivePro 250 uses a STARVIS™ sensor to capture high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Supporting 1080P Full HD recording at 60fps, the DrivePro 250 offers smooth footage as well as crisp still images.
Note: STARVIS™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
A dash camera with all the right features
Transcend's DrivePro 250 dashcam is a feature-packed, advanced dash camera with its GPS/GLONASS receiver, built-in battery, handy snapshot button, and Wi-Fi connectivity. It comes bundled with a Transcend microSD memory card built of high-quality NAND flash and tested under harsh environmental conditions.
The DrivePro 250 features Wi-Fi connectivity that works with the exclusive DrivePro App to provide real-time footage playback and download. This means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to pull out the memory card.
The DrivePro 250's GPS/GLONASS receiver can log coordinates, date, and time into recorded video footage. The coordinates precisely locate where an incident happened so that emergency road services, police, or an insurance representative can respond more quickly.
In the event of a power outage, the built-in Li-Polymer battery can temporarily supply power to the DrivePro dashcam until the files being recorded are safely stored, so to prevent losing crucial images due to file damage.
Transcend offers free software, DrivePro Toolbox. Featuring video sorting function, smooth video playback, videos editing, screenshot, and map view for models with built-in GPS/GLONASS receivers, it creates more convenient experience for DrivePro users!
For Windows and MacTranscend's DrivePro App is designed specifically for use with DrivePro dashcam models featuring Wi-Fi connectivity. It allows streaming and downloading of recorded files to mobile devices quickly and conveniently.
Inside the package
microSD memory card
Suction Car mount
Car lighter adapter
Quick Start Guide
Optional Hardwire Power Cable (micro-USB)
Transcend's hardwire power cable allows users to wire their DrivePro dashcams directly into their vehicle's fuse box. Transcend's hardwire power cable has built-in power protection circuitry to prevent damage to either your vehicle or your DrivePro dashcam in the case of a short circuit or power surge.
- Head-up display - Shows current speed and driver safety alerts, including LDWS, FCWS, headlight reminder, and driver fatigue alert.
- Forward Collision Warning System - Warns the driver when the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead.
- Time-lapse recording - Takes you right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free video.
- Wide Dynamic Range - Balances the light and dark areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible.
- Parking mode - Activates recording when motion is detected, even when you’re away from your vehicle.
- Speed Alarm - Issues an onscreen alert with a warning sound whenever the vehicle's speed exceeds a preset value.
- Headlight reminder - Automatically activates when the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions.
- Handy snapshot button - Allows you to take photos while recording a video. You can also remove the DrivePro from the vehicle to create a photographic record of collision damage.
- Lane Departure Warning System - Prevents accidents by issuing a warning when the vehicle veers out of a lane.
- Emergency recording - Prevents overwriting of the file being recorded at the time when the G-sensor detects an impact.
- Driver fatigue alert - Regularly reminds the driver to rest after driving for a self-defined period of time.
|Dimensions||70.2 mm x 63.1 mm x 34.5 mm (2.76" x 2.48" x 1.36")|
|Weight||78 g (2.75 oz)|
|USB Type||micro USB to car lighter adapter|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0|
|Capacity||32GB microSD card included|
|Display||2.4" color TFT LCD|
|Viewing Angle||140° (diagonal)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)|
|Input Voltage (Power cable)||12V ~ 24V|
|Output Voltage (Power cable)||5V / 2A|
Do not operate the DrivePro dashcam while driving.
If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
|Resolution||Full HD 1080P|
|Frame Rate||60/30 fps|
|Video Format||MP4 (H.264)|
|Certificate||CE/ FCC/ BSMI/ NCC/ MIC/ KC/ RCM/ EAC/ UKCA|
|Warranty||Two-year Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Policy||Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
Use of product in abnormal temperatures
|Package Contents||Full unit/ 32GB microSD memory card/ Car mount/ Car lighter adapter/ Quick Start Guide|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 or later
macOS 10.10 or later
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
|Memory Card Supported||32 GB/ 64 GB/ 128 GB/ 256 GB|
In addition to the bundled microSD card, we recommend Transcend’s High Endurance microSD cards or MLC-based memory cards to ensure the best recording performance.
Transcend recommends to update the latest version of the firmware to explore new features added to the dashcam. Please back up all your data before updating the firmware.