UltimaPro X M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs are up to four times faster in performance when compared to SATA SSDs and are compatible with most computing hardware and software that support the NVME standard, including small form factor machines (e.g Intel NUC), Ultrabooks and enthusiast desktops. UltimaPro X is an equivalent to Samsung SM961 SSD.
- Size 480GB (INSSD480GM280NUPX)
- PCIe Gen3x4
- Read 210K 10PS, Write 265K 10PS
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Rev 3.0
- Compliant with NVMe 1.2
- L=MLC NAND Flash technology
- Controller Technology Phison E7
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
- 3 Year Warranty
Choose the UltimaPro X M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD to break through the 6Gbps SATA limitation for your extreme performance needs. Specifically engineered to compliment high-specification machines and provide the best gaming and multimedia application performance that is ultra-responsive.
The UltimaPro X SSD has a high read/write IOPS threshold that makes use of every bit of the SSD's superior hardware, giving you the finest experience in professional solid-state computing.
- An industry-leading PCIe Gen 3x4 interface conforming to the NVMe 1.2 standard. Achieving up to 2900MB/s* read and 2200MB/s* write, Integral UltimaPro X M.2 PCIe SSDs break through the 6Gbps SATA limitation that takes computing performance to the next level.
- Random read/write IOPS up to 235K/230K
- Gamers will benefit from faster loading times, exceptional performance and a more enjoyable gaming experience
- Power-users, content editors, graphic designers and general multi-taskers will all benefit from an ultra-responsive system and super-fast boot
- Improved video workflow when used in: Digital film recording, live broadcast, video editing, colour correction and visual effects
- Supports SSD enhanced set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes
- Performance up to four times faster than a conventional SATA SSD
- Sequential Read up to 2900MB/s*, Write up to 2200MB/s* Random Read 235K IOPS*
- No mechanical parts
- Highest reliability; less likely to fail than HDD
- Extreme shock resistance
- Zero noise
- No heat generation
- Low power consumption - improved battery life on laptops/netbooks
Integral is the only UK based company who directly manufacture their memory and SSD products. By purchasing an Integral SSD from Flexx, you will directly support UK businesses, get peace of mind knowing that you can rely on their superior engineering experience, a very high standard of manufacturing and exceptional product quality.
Integral SSD`s come with an extended 3 year warranty.
*Performance may vary depending on host device (960GB model performance shown)