Portable, Bus-Powered USB 3.0 MBA 2010 and 2011 SSD Enclosure
The OWC Envoy combines elegance and functionality into a sleek, portable external enclosure for re-purposing the factory flash module from a 2010 - 2011 MacBook Air. Its tapered aluminium body complements the MacBook Air and is easily carried in coat pockets, backpacks or briefcases.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The OWC Envoy enclosure has been specifically designed for use ONLY with the factory SSD found installed in Apple MacBook Air 2010 - 2011 models.
Do NOT attempt to install or use the OWC Aura SSD in the Envoy as you will damage the Aura SSD, the Envoy enclosure or both and such damage is not covered under warranty.
- External enclosure for data transfer & continued external use of Apple MacBook Air 2010 & 2011 SSD.
What is in the box
- OWC Envoy USB 3.0 bus-powered storage enclosure
- Carrying case
- High-quality double-shielded USB 3.0 (Micro-B to Standard-A) USB 2.0 backwards compatible connecting cable
- Mercury Aura Envoy Owner's Manual & Assembly Guide
- 1 Year OWC Enclosure Limited Warranty
Other DetailsMacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2011) (July, 2011) Model ID: MacBookAir4,2 | 1.7GHz, 1.8GHz
MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2011) (July, 2011) Model ID: MacBookAir4,1 | 1.6GHz, 1.8GHz
MacBook Air (13-inch Late 2010) (October, 2010) Model ID: MacBookAir3,2 | 1.86GHz, 2.13GHz
MacBook Air (11-inch Late 2010) (October, 2010) Model ID: MacBookAir3,1 | 1.4GHz, 1.6GHz