OWC 250GB Aura Pro 6G Solid-State Drive For MacBook Air (2010-2011) (OWCS3DAP116G250)
Once again, OWC provides Mac users with an upgrade path that delivers phenomenal performance, functionality, and reliability!
Like other OWC upgrades, we include a free 'how-to' video to make this an easy and money-saving DIY upgrade.
More Speed, More Capacity for MacBook Air
OWC Aura Pro SSDs provide a noticeable increase in performance over the factory SSDs for all MacBook Air models:
- Increase capacity up to 16x the 11-inch base models
- Increase capacity up to 8x the 13-inch base models
- MacBook Air (2011) - Get 6G speeds up to 530MB/s, 2.5x faster than factory original*
- MacBook Air (2010) - Get 3G speeds up to 275MB/s, 1.3x faster than factory original*
Better by Design
OWC redesigned its 3rd generation of OWC Aura Pro 6G SSDs with premium 3D NAND Flash and the latest controller technology to operate cooler and consume less power, resulting in improved battery life for your MacBook Air.
- Up to 2.5x faster than the factory SSD*
- Up to 530MB/s
- OWC Free Install Videos make it easy to upgrade!
- 5 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
What is in the box:
- OWC Aura Pro 6G SSD
13" 2011 MacBook Air SSD install
11" 2011 MacBook Air SSD install
13" 2010 MacBook Air SSD install
11" 2010 MacBook Air SSD install
Other DetailsMacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2011) (July 2011) Model ID: MacBookAir4,2 | 1.7GHz, 1.8GHz
MacBook Air (13-inch Late 2010) (October 2010) Model ID: MacBookAir3,2 | 1.86GHz, 2.13GHz
MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2011) (July 2011) Model ID: MacBookAir4,1 | 1.6GHz, 1.8GHz
MacBook Air (11-inch Late 2010) (October 2010) Model ID: MacBookAir3,1 | 1.4GHz, 1.6GHz
MacBook Air (13-inch 2012) Education Model (July 2012) Model ID: MacBookAir4,2 | 1.7GHz
MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013) (June 2013) Model ID: MacBookAir6,2 | 1.3GHz, 1.7GHz
MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2013) (June 2013) Model ID: MacBookAir6,1 | 1.3GHz, 1.7GHz