2.0TB Aura Pro IV NVMe M.2 SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
The fastest NVMe M.2 SSD solution for computers and external drives
- Transformative: with up to 7415MB/s reads and up to 6800MB/s writes, you’ll dramatically speed up A/V workflows, video streaming, system responsiveness, back-ups, app/gaming load times, and more
- Consistent: dynamic SLC cache keeps write speed consistent during intensive bursts
- Optimized: 730K read/1.1M write 4K block IOPS for fast file retrieval required by video editing, VFX, sound design, spatial imaging, and transactional databases
- Advanced: incorporates the latest flash management technologies for the highest data integrity, performance, and drive longevity
- Accurate: optimized LDPC ECC engine keeps your data error-free
- Feature-packed: supports S.M.A.R.T., NCQ, and NVMe Deallocate (TRIM) for the best drive space management, reporting, performance, and longevity
- Compatible: brings out the best in PCIe 2.0 and 3.0 machines and devices
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Prepare to Launch
Strap in and hold on tight as the Aura Pro IV launches you into an entirely new world of drive performance. This high performance PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD delivers 2X faster data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 SSDs, which lets you experience the full potential of NVMe drive technology up to real-world speeds of 7415MB/s. Start up your OS nearly instantaneously. Transfer large files lightning fast. Load apps and large music sample libraries in a blink. The Aura Pro IV is the fastest internal storage drive upgrade for Mac and Windows PC performance enthusiasts, content creators, and gamers.
Ready for Everything
The PCIe 4.0 era has begun, and the Aura Pro IV delivers the advancements needed for today’s data-intensive, production-level audio, design, and photography workloads. Investing in this new drive standard doesn’t mean leaving yesterday behind. Like all well designed technology, the Aura Pro IV is backwards compatible. Whether you have a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 computer, the Aura Pro IV will deliver incredible performance to push whatever you use your system for – content editing, spatial imaging, database, or gaming - to the limit.
Up Your Game
The Aura Pro IV lets you up your gaming experience to new levels of enjoyment. Start playing and stop waiting with the fastest possible load times. Enjoy a smoother experience with better responsiveness. The Aura Pro IV also prepares you for the future of gaming in Windows 11 with DirectStorage technology which utilizes the high bandwidth of NVMe SSDs to deliver higher game frame rates.
Whether you’re editing large format video in the field on an ultra-thin notebook or using Affinity Photo to do delicate image retouching on a dedicated workstation, the Aura Pro IV helps you go the distance. By incorporating advanced flash management technologies along with Dynamic SLC caching, the Aura Pro IV delivers exceptional transfer speeds with the highest data integrity and drive reliability.
Ideal Inside or Out
The Aura Pro IV features an industry-standard form factor so you can effortlessly install it into notebooks, small form factor, and full-sized desktop computers in a variety of ways:
- directly on motherboards equipped with an M.2 2280 slot.
- in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a single drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 1M2 to increase speed and storage capacity.
- in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a multi-drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 4M2 or Accelsior 8M2 to create the ultimate performance drive for AI, cloud computing, and machine learning.
If your Mac/PC doesn’t have an open or compatible PCIe slot but is Thunderbolt compatible, PCIe adapter cards like OWC Accelsior can be used externally in a PCIe Expansion chassis like the OWC Mercury Helios 3S.
(1) OWC Aura Pro IV
5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
|Capacity||2000GB Useable Capacity
Total Flash Memory Components: 2048GB
|Formatted Capacity||1863 GiB|
|Form Factor||M.2 - 2280 "M Key"|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4|
|Controller||Rainier IG5236 with 3% over-provisioning|
|NAND Flash Components||Micron Triple-Level Cell (TLC) 3D NAND Flash|
|S.M.A.R.T. Attributes||Standard attributes supported|
|Native Command Queuing (NCQ)||Up to 32 simultaneous commands|
|Random 4K Read||Up to 730,000 IOPS|
|Random 4K Write||Up to 1,100,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read (Max)||Up to 7415 MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max)||Up to 6800 MB/s|
|Average Access Time||<0.1 ms|
|Nonrecoverable Read Errors||1 per 1015 bits read|
|MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)||1,500,000 hours|
|Endurance||1000TB total bytes written (TBW), equal to 392 GB per day for 7 years|
|Mac OS Compatibility||macOS 10.13 High Sierra
macOS 10.14 Mojave
macOS 10.15 Catalina
macOS 11.x Big Sur
macOS 11.1 Big Sur
macOS 12.x Monterey
|PC OS Compatibility||Windows 10 32-bit Edition
Windows 10 64-bit Edition
|Other Requirements||On a Mac, this drive requires a compatible external enclosure. Not a compatible replacement for the internal drive in any Mac computer.|
|Write Mode (Max)||Up to 9.1 Watts|
|Seek Mode (Max)||Up to 4.2 Watts|
|Idle Mode (Max)||Up to 0.3 Watts|
|Dimensions||Height: 0.3 cm (0.1 in)
Length: 8.0 cm (3.1 in)
Width: 2.2 cm (0.9 in)
|Weight||7.0 g (0.02 lbs)|
|Ambient Temperature||Operating: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
Non-Operating: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
|Humidity||Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Shock||Operating: 1500 G max at 0.5 ms|
Directly on motherboards equipped with an M.2 2280 slot.
in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a single drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 1M2 to increase speed and storage capacity.
in a x4/x8/x16 PCIe slot with a multi-drive PCIe M.2 SSD adapter card like the Accelsior 4M2 or Accelsior 8M2 to create the ultimate performance drive for AI, cloud computing, and machine learning.
Also can be used with the following products: