Best & Easy Solution to install 2x Extremely High-Performance Enterprise-Class PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe or PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSD onboard for Enthusiast Gaming and Workstation User!
- Dual PCIe-NVMe or PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSDs work in main board PCIe x8 bus slot
- PCI Express 3.0 x8 Lane Host adapter
- Supports PCIe Gen3 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD
- 2x M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M M Key socket onboard
- Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD
- Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
- Compliant with PCI Express 3.0
- Pin header on board for drive LED connection
- Support L1 Power Management Substates with CLKREQ
- Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
- Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included
- Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support PCIe-NVMe & PCIe-AHCI SSD, no driver required
- Fully RoHS compliant
To be used with NVME SSD ONLY. SATA-based SSD will not work with this adapter.
Other DetailsCompatible with any PC or motherboard with PCI Express 3.0 slot
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
In PC and working as expected. Great
The card is excellent the speed on both nvme drive is as expected at there top speed or close to it.how ever i currently have a problem with z97-Gd65 gaming when i try to activate furmark the computer shuts down.at the moment i am not if it a compatabily problem of the DT-130 with all z97 motherboards or spesifice to my own motherboard i will now once i get z97 asus formula vii i orderded in a few weeks.