OWC DIY Internal SSD Add-On Kit for all 21.5" Apple iMac (Mid 2011)
iMac to SSD SATA 6Gb/s cable, iMac to SSD power cable, 2 suction cups for the outer glass removal, thermal safe adhesive mounting set, OWC Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth, and tools
- Add a 3G or 6G Solid State Drive (sold separately) to your hard drive only equipped iMac
- Experience faster booting
- Near-instant application launches
- Data transfer speeds up to 559MB/s!
Before attempting to perform this installation, please watch the following instructional video in its entirety to determine your ability to perform this complex procedure. Flexx International Ltd assumes no responsibility for damage that may occur during the install. Technical support for this DIY product consists only of the installation video.
What is in the box:
(1) iMac to SSD SATA 6Gb/s cable
(1) iMac to SSD power cable
(1) Suction cups for the outer glass removal
(1) Thermal safe adhesive mounting set
(1) OWC Torx T10 Driver
(1) OWC Torx T6 Driver
(1) Phillips #2 Driver
(1) Nylon Pry Tool
(1) OWC Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
NOTE: This kit contains consumable and/or one-time-use components and therefore is not covered by any warranty. If you have any concerns about your ability to perform the upgrade, you can return the unopened kit for a refund. The 14-Piece Toolkit (except for nylon pry tool and Microfiber Pro cleaning cloth) included with this kit is covered by a 1 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty.