MZ-V7S2T0BW Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2-2880 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVME V-NAND Solid State Drive SSD
- 2TB Samsung 970 EVO
- M.2 (22x80) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD
- PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- Sequential Read up to 3500MB/s
- Sequential Write up to 3300MB/s
- Random Read Up to 620,000 IOPS (4K QD32), (4KQD1) up to 19,000 IOPS**
- Random write Up to 560,000 IOPS (4K QD32), (4KQD1) up to 62,000 IOPS **
- Controller Samsung Phoenix Controller
- S.M.A.R.T Yes
- Reliability 1.5 million hours
- Support Admin & NVM Command Set
- RoHS Compliant
- AES Encryption AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Device Sleep Mode Support Yes
- Gaming SSDs Yes
- Software Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty 5 Year Limited Warranty or 1200 TBW
*Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
**Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
Please note, this SSD is not compatible to any Apple Mac computer.
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO delivers breakthrough speeds, best-in-class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options up to 2TB*. The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic-intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500 MB/s*, up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation.
The next advancement in NVMe SSDs. The 970 EVO fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, achieving 50 percent higher than the previous generation. The 970 EVO provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s reputation for quality.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Samsung's Magician software download