The Integral P Series 5 SSD offers exceptional performance levels and great value. It is ideal for use in desktops and laptop and Mac computers.
The Performance Series SSD has a great combination of fast data read/write and reliability, along with low power operation - to make this the ideal hard disk drive replacement.
Choose the P Series 5 SSD to boost the performance of your existing hardware and extend its useful life. It will speed up your daily OS boot times and increase the speed of your applications, overall giving you the best experience of Solid State performance computing.
Providing an industry-leading bandwidth of more than 560MB/sec transfers, the Integral P Series 5 SSD can approach the limits of the SATA III 6Gb/s interface on large transfers.
Efficient bad block management and advanced wear levelling algorithm further increases endurance and life expectancy. Drive health is monitored using an SSDspecific set of S.M.A.R.T. attributes. The combination of these techniques provides excellent data protection.
• Enhanced performance: faster boot than HDD, faster access to applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency
• Sequential Read up to 560MB/s1, Write up to 540MB/s1
• No mechanical parts
- Highest reliability; less likely to fail than HDD
- Extreme shock resistance
- Zero noise
- No heat generation
• Low power consumption - improved battery life on laptops/netbooks
• 2.5-inch form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps)
• Performance: Faster boot than HDD, Faster access to applications enhanced productivity and increased efficiency
• Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard
• Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention - Less likely to fail than HDD
• Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Leveling
• Error Correction Code
• Lower Power Consumption
• Shock resistance - No moving parts enable the product to be used in tougher conditions
• Silent operation - Noiseless and low heat dissipation
• Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology
• RoHS compliant
• CE and FCC tested
• 3 Year Warranty
|Size||1TB (formatted capacity 960GB)|
|Form Factor||2.5 Inch|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gbps
Also Compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
Also compatible with SATA 1.5Gbps
|Sequential Speed (up to)*||READ 560MB/s, WRITE 540MB/s|
|Power Consumption (mW)**||120GB - Read 1,265, Write 1,705, Idle 320
240GB - Read 1,280, Write 2,680, Idle 315
480GB - Read 1,270, Write 2,570, Idle 315
960GB - Read 1,620, Write 1,750, Idle 340
|Operating Temp||0° - +70°C|
|Supports SMART Software||Yes|
|Supports TRIM||Yes (OS support required)|
|MTBF||>2 Million Hours|
|Compliancy||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Other DetailsCompatible to any laptop or PC with compatible 2.5inch SATA connection.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed yesterday, has made an amazing difference to system performance. Nothing else to say really!