128GB (4 x 32GB) OWC Memory Upgrade module PC3-10600 DDR3 ECC-R 1333MHz DIMM for Mac Pro Late 2013 models
IMPORTANT MAC PRO 2013 UPGRADE NOTE:
Apple Mac Pro 2013 models utilize thermal enabled ECC-Registered and ECC non-Registered memory. ECC Registered and non-Registered memory may not be mixed. Existing factory or post-installed 4GB or 8GB ECC non-Registered modules need to be removed prior to installation of OWC 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB server-grade ECC-Registered memory upgrades.
1. Apple Mac Pro 2013 models utilizes ECC non-Registered for 4GB and 8GB per slot options and ECC Registered for 16GB (and larger) per slot options. Any existing 4GB and 8GB ECC non-Registered modules cannot be mixed with 16GB and larger ECC-Registered modules and will need to be removed in order to utilize these higher density memory upgrade options.
2. Special 32GB module use information: Due to processor design and memory architectures, 32GB module utilization occurs at a bus speed of 1066MHz with Apple Mac Pro 2013 E5-16XXv2 4-Core, 6-Core, and 8-Core processor equipped models, 800MHz with factory 12-Core or after-market E5-26XX equipped models. Utilization of 2 or more 32GB modules minimum is recommended. Overall performance with applications and workflows that are able to utilize higher available memory, remains exceptional.
- Size: 128GB (4 x 32GB)
- 240-pin SDRAM DIMM
- 2048M x 72, Dual Rank ECC Registered Memory Module
- Data Rate = 1333MHz
- Module Bandwidth 10.6GB/s
- CL 9
- Voltage 1.5V
- Apple Specified Thermal Sensor
- RoHS Certified
- Warranty-Safe Upgrade.
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including Advanced Replacement Program
OWC Memory for Mac Pro 2013 fully meets Apple's specifications with special attention to proper thermal specifications.