OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress 4.0 Type B Memory Card. Professional grade, high-capacity memory cards for consumers and creative pros. Capture RAW images, fast-moving sports, nature, action, and 6K video.
- Pro speed: up to 3000MB/s write and up to 3650MB/s read real-world speeds for the most advanced uses cases including fast burst RAW image sequences and high bitrate video recording up to 6K1
- Supportive: fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Compliant: Fully compliant up to CFexpress Type B 4.0 specification and meets Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
- Effective: with XQD format cameras that have been updated to support CFexpress Type B
- Tough: impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Awesome Professional Performance Made Affordable
When you want a CFexpress Type B memory card that checks all the boxes for all the most common professional workflow needs, Atlas Pro CFexpress is your cost-effective choice. You’ll enjoy awesome performance for the most demanding photo projects including action sports and wildlife photos. Capture up to 6K high bitrate video.
Quality In = Quality Output
Thanks to an extremely thorough quality control process, you can work fearlessly knowing that your Atlas Pro CFexpress card will flawlessly deliver the speed and data integrity you need when you only have one chance to capture the moment. Quality in, quality output. The Atlas Pro CFexpress is the difference-maker for your high-end workflows and maximum camera setting uses.
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
Atlas Pro CFexpress cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Pro CFexpress cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Truth in Numbers
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing, and we share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas Pro CFexpress cards for reliable peak performance up to 3,000MB/s write, 3,650MB/s read, and up to 800MB/s sustained write speed defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference,” which ensures these CFexpress Type B cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
- Up to 3000MB/s write / up to 3650MB/s read peak performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress cards in an Ableconn PEX-CF106 PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Adapter Card in a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 4.9GHz CPU and 32GB RAM, in Windows 10 Pro using Crystal Disk Mark (1GB file size). Sustained write speeds up to 800MB/s were observed. Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, and Atlas Pro CFexpress card used.
(1) OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress Type B 4.0 Memory Card
(1) Jewel Case
3-Year OWC Limited Warranty
|Memory Card Bus
|PCIe 4.0 x2
|Memory Card Specification
|Memory Card Type
|CFexpress Type B
|Sequential Read (Max)
|Up to 3650 MB/s
|Sequential Write (Max)
|Up to 3000 MB/s
|Sustained Write (Max)
|Up to 800 MB/s
|Height: 0.4 cm (0.1 in)
Length: 3.9 cm (1.5 in)
Width: 3.0 cm (1.2 in)
|Operating: 10.4°F to 161.6°F (-12°C to 72°C)
Non-Operating: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
Canon C300 Mark III
Canon C500 Mark II
Fujifilm X-H2 / X-H2S
Fujifilm GFX100 II
Nikon Z6 / Z7
Nikon Z6 II / Z7 II
Panasonic S1 / S1R